Your Frisco TX Family Dentist
Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to get to know me. I am the owner and operator of Core Dentistry. With my wife we’ve built this office to serve our neighboring communities for decades to come. My passions in dentistry are surgery, sedation and cosmetic solutions. I have immense experience with working with children and caring for families. I take pride is trying to stay ahead by taking more than minimum continuing education required and learning new techniques in my free time. Education and learning is very important to me. And I strive to lift up my team members to bring better experience to you.
I was born and raised in the suburbs of Toronto, ON. I moved to the United States at the tender age of 18. I knew dentistry was always a career path for myself. I have numerous family members, including my parents, uncles, aunts, and cousins in the Dental field. I have a knack for science, and am pretty good with my hands. So after college, I decided to pursue dentistry at University at Buffalo. After dealing with my fare share of winters for 26 years I decided it was time for a change. My wife I decided to move to Texas and settle in the Dallas Fort Worth area. My passion for dentistry grew and I decided the best way for me to deliver care was to open my very own practice. I am fortunate to live minutes away from my practice so I can be there for my family and my neighbors.
In my spare time, I enjoy watching movies, playing video and board games, exploring Dallas and exercising. I am also a thrill seeker and outdoors-person. I like adventurous activities such as snowboarding, swimming, rock climbing, and roller coasters. One day I hope to try skydiving, and deep sea diving.
Special Thanks to my Influencers:
- The love of my life Karen, who is not only my wife, partner but, the one who helps give me the strength to pursue my dreams
- My parents who motivated me to pursue the highest levels of life
- The doctors in my family who helped focus my life on education: Dr. Jane Kou, Dr. Mark Hsu, Dr. Maria Liu, Dr. Peter Kou, Dr. Keith Kou, Dr. Rosemarie Phen, and Dr. Jonathan Ee
- Bachelors of Science, Biology – Le Moyne College Syracuse, NY
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – SUNY Buffalo – Buffalo, NY
- General Practice Residency – Miami Valley Hospital – Dayton, OH
- Texas Dental State Board License
- Nitrous Oxide Certified
- Sedation Level 3 Provider
- Academy of General Dentistry – Pre-Fellow
- American Dental Association- Active Member
- The International Dental Implant Association- Pre Fellow