To provide the local community with long lasting smiles by dental education and quality care.
- We will greet, treat and earn respect from all our patients
- To learn, practice and teach our patients
- Find solutions for our patients to achieve their goals
- Be responsible members of the community
Judgement Free Zone
We take pride in helping all our patients lift up their oral care. We find methods of positive reinforcement and encouragement to be the thing that can bring about change in your oral health. In no way will we judge anything about the condition of your mouth. We are here to help and serve.
Continuity of Care
Have you ever been to a dentist or doctor that every time you went you saw a different provider? We believe dentistry is relationship driven practice. Your privacy and familiarity is key to having a low stress visit. After all you need to be able to trust the dentist to make your experience pleasant, and comforting.
At Core Dentistry you will be under the care of Dr. Kou for decades to come.
We are all so busy, and if you cannot take off work hours we hope that our evening hours can help find time to take care of you and your families smile. Saturday visits available by appointment only.
We hope your visit includes being entertained and comforted while we take care of your oral health. We have multiple options to choose from. This includes:
- ceiling mounted TV’s with movies and TV shows
- headphones to listen to music,
- fidget toy box to treat your anxious fingers
- enjoy our coffee, tea bar, and bottled beverages
- warm blankets
- warm wet towels to re-freshen yourself after your visit
- infant changing station.
Call our office in Frisco, TX at (469) 353-6964 today to make your dental appointment!